Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You know what never gets old?

Reality show contestants talking about being "on a journey". I always thought that a journey was a trip from one place to another, like "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

But, through the miracle of television, I have learned that a journey is when a group of (emotionally disturbed) people (whose parents didn't give them enough love/attention/life skills) are put through a series of improbable and random situations while camera crews document their every move.

Thanks, reality show people, I think I'm starting to understand. Although, you'll probably have to talk about your journey some more. You know, just so I really get it.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's Mary's pet peeve too. She always groans and rolls her eyes as soon as anyone mentions their "journey."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew she was a smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete