Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Will They Think of Next?

You are just too much! Your license plate frame is easily the most clever thing I have seen in, oh, I don't know how long.

"My Next Car is a Mercedes"

On a clunker! I tell you, I'll be thinking of that all day, laughing, shaking my head, glancing up at the heavens, slapping my knee, doubling over while clutching my belly.

And when people say to me, "What's so funny?" I'll have to respond with, "Oh, you wouldn't understand."


You just had to be there. You know?

3 comments:

  1. Or the car with a sticker that says: "I'd rather be driving a Titlelist"
    Gee, you're a golfer (yes, nothing gets by me)
    What a rarity in...............North Carolina.
    Forget the Titlelist.............and drive off a f*ckin cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one would have gone right over my head.

    The only thing I know about golf is that people use bats to hit a ball into a net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk about catching a topic dead-smack in the middle... I must have missed a post, lost with the license plate thing. though to be honest, i drive so fast that if I have time to read, more less remember your license plate frame I am having a horrible day

    ReplyDelete